Concordia School was started in 1931 by Rev. Fr. Fritz as an unaided English Medium School and later recognized by the State Government of Kerala as an aided minority educational institution. The school was upgraded to Higher Secondary in 1991 with Humanities and 1998 Science and Commerce streams in Standards XI and XII.
The outstanding academic record consistently maintained by the school under the SSLC Board and its achievements in the cocurricular activities ever since its inception has made it one of the most reputed schools in the State.